Monday, June 5, 2017

Wonder What Exactly Is The Definition For Good Schooling, Bad Schooling, Excellent Schooling & Mediocre Schooling For Children !!!!

Wonder What Exactly Is The Definition For Good Schooling, Bad Schooling, Excellent Schooling & Mediocre Schooling For Children !!!!



Appa was firmly convinced that ours was a school of duds. I was a topper, throughout my school days, though even in my later years, in other institutions, wherever I studied, again I was a topper, but this time from the bottom. ЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ

In school days, whenever I used to come home with my annual or half-yearly grade card, for Appa's signature, with the grade card showing me as the topper in our class, Appa laughed heartily & fondly greeted me with this proverb, to express his inexplicable joy over my performance :

" роЖро▓ை роЗро▓்ро▓ா роКро░ிро▓ே роЗро▓ுрок்рокைрок்рокூ роЪроХ்роХро░ைропாрой் " Translated into pure, immaculate Hindi, this would meam " рдЕंрдзों рдоें рдХрдирд╡ा рд░ाрдЬा " And in flowery Queen's English this would mean " A figure among cyphers".
ЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ
 
As a small child in school, I used to feel very sad, very-very sad back then, but definitely not not now at this ripe age, and very-very hurt too, when Appa, used to explain the meaning of this Tamizh proverb to me, in extremely simple language, so that the proverb would make some sense to me. And in early school days, I wanted to be in an educational institution, where every single one was a genius, in his or her own way.

This proverb of our Genius Einstein, attached up above, just reminded me of my jolly, fun-filled school days, in 'Shri Arya Samaj Mandir', of Bengal, where we had absolutely no no homework. Just play, play, play as much as you want, and as long as you want, and with as many kids as you want.

The topic created severe itching sensation in the decayed grey matter of my degenerated, old brain, and immediately I started scribbling away to glory, sitting right in front of the poor dumb computer screen, which was perhaps unable to the torture of my violent fingers. Whether, my readers like it or not, Iam hell-bent right now, to bore them to death by my 'AUTOBIOGRAPHY'.

ЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ


( реР рд╢ाрди्рддिः рд╢ाрди्рддिः рд╢ाрди्рддिः ... рд╣рд░ि реР рддрдд्рд╕рдд् ( In Typical 'рд╢्рд░ी рдЖрд░्рдп рд╕рдоाрдЬ рдорди्рджिрд░' Style Of My Fondest High School )


-------------------------
 
The inspiring  'Image' on top, featured in this Blogpost, is the sole property of its sole owner. My deepest sense of gratitude to him or her or of any gender, for making this small write-up a reality. If the inclusion of this inspiring 'Image' in this Blogpost  is unacceptable to the actual owner, & doesn't want it anywhere here, the 'Great Talented Soul' may send me a message with the details and the link to the picture, and I will remove it right away. Unfortunately I was unable to discover the name of the artist, the Great World-Wide-Web ( WWW ) being full of Copy-Cats of all kinds, like me. Didn't want to put the wrong name of the creator either. That would have been total injustice to the real creator. But I MUST, MUST admit before the Whole-Wide-World ( WWW ), that the 'Image' was indeed a great inspiration for me, to begin this Blogpost:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment