Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Lush Green Terrace Garden Complex of Ours In Pre-Monsoons : A Divine Abode of Infinite Peace & Bliss : One Can Ever Keep Meditating Here

Lush Green Terrace Garden Complex of Ours In Pre-Monsoons : A Divine Abode of Infinite Peace & Bliss : One Can Ever Keep Meditating Here

A Brief Write-Up On 'Terrace Garden' Follows The Following Pictures : Please Don't Miss It.












































Terrace Garden Complex of ours, is all lush-green these days, in the Pre-Monsoons. Wonder if it will be still greener in the monsoons, that is going to set in very soon with full force & power, in most parts of Indian Subcontinent, perhaps after the 15th of this June. 

Appa always cribbed & grumbled that this was a wrong choice of house for him. I wonder, what is right choice of house then?? :)
 
He perhaps wanted all Primary, Secondary & Tertiary-Care Hospitals, Multi-Specialty & Super-Specialty Hospitals, Ayurvedic-Spas, Batra's Homeopathy, Reiki-Clinics, Siddha-Vaidya Dispensaries, Power-Yoga Centres, Gold's Gym, Akhaadaa of Wrestlers, Unani-Hakeems, from the whole of Bangalore, all in one place, in his own blessed Block in Terrace Garden Complex. 

Idea is not bad, and I too would have loved it, if all these healthcare facilities had been there inside his own house, under the same ceiling, why just in the same Block, with the extra labour of moving a few steps ? :)

Right or wrong, this tranquil, serene Terrace Garden has given me some kind of intense Inner-Awakening in these seven years of my cosy stay here, with all my occassional cribs about shortage of space, for accomodating all my thousand & one books, comfortably in this small space.. 

Is it some kind of Spiritual-Awakening, that Sages of Ancient India had experienced in the remote, hoary past????? Doesn't look like, with the amount of my yappings & blabberings I do all over the web, wherever I find an empty, inviting Wall, luring me to start off with my scribbling actibvity. :)

Anyway, lets come down to the main discussions one again. I love silently these days, being immersed in meditation all the time. But this ooccupation of writing, & writing, and writing non-stop wherever & whenever I find an empty wall in the World-Wide-Web, has made everyone at home, I mean all the noisy creatures, noisier reptiles & noisiest amphibians, hanging around me in my abode of pure bliss, simply go nuts.

All this makes me wonder, why all these creatures in my private dungeon in Terrace Garden, can't make full use of their Smartphones, instead of just using the Smarty for Netbanking, Stock-trading, Payment of all kinds of bills, including the massive destructive damages caused by multiple credit-cards, and all these never-ending meaningless things of life? Why can't they learn the art of blissfully living life just like me, with me as a Role-Model for them. Really incorrigible creatures :)

Warren Buffet is going to give a genuine, sarcastic smile at these creatures, if he happens to peep into their suspicious, shady accounts, and the way they are blowing their Moolaas, Rokdaas & Thuttoo. Why go that far, even our local Rakesh Jhunjhunwaala of Dalal Street, is going to have a good laugh, that these Smartphones are simply wasteful expenditures. The two 'Global-Money-Minters', hanging around in Stock-Markets, I mean dear Warren & dearest Rakesh, are quite contented with their most Unsmartphones, doing all the calculations manually with their fingers & toes, like 4th Century Adi Shankara, or like 3rd Century B.C. Chanaakya & Panini.

Anyway, I sensibly keep myself far-far away from all kinds of bank-accounts, ATMs, credit-cards, debit-cards, ration-cards, trump-cards, and even post-cards. Why waste precious time, when life is almost over, and I am swinging in the polluted air, getting ready for the departure ? :)
 
For a glamorous Dehaathi like me, just a handy, small piece of primitive Smartphone is more than enough, to make good productive use of my most precious time, and I am clicking it away to its full glory right now, roaming around aimlessly without any occupation, in our lush-green 'Terrace Garden Complex', situated in the poshest area of ITTAMADU Graam-Panchaayath, in the Cyber-City of Bengaluru. :) 

Anyway, this posh Abode of Graam-Panchaayath is unusually soothing to my exhausted eyes these days. And I am going to meditate after this post,  that will most likely be accompanied by noisy snoring, after sometime. Anyway, how does it matter, whether it's slumber or meditation???As both are equally blissful and relaxing. :)

Hari Om Tatsat.

No comments:

Post a Comment