Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Wonder Drug Papaya Leaves For Dengue Treatment

The Wonder Drug Papaya Leaves, For Dengue Treatment :




Lovely ripe Papayas ; my favourite, every now & then. Reminds me of my days in Delhi for six years, when my husband Shekhar was with the Max Group of Hospitals, or perhaps with the Fortis Group of Hospitals ; don't remember exactly now. 

Dengue was a widespread disease then, but then not as widespread as we hear of it now all over India.

The Dengue fever, I had then, just before leaving Delhi & packing off for good, fully convinced me about one 'Truth' ; about a wonderful discovery. None of the top-class Allopathic medicines are even one percent as effective as the juice of fresh Papaya leaves, in fully curing incurable Dengue ; a disease which is unusually fatal sometimes, with platelet counts falling down alarmingly after each blood-test. 

Though I was hospitalised for a week in Max or Fortis, my doctor husband silently treated me with the juice of these leaves, without any of the doctors in the hospital knowing about it. My recovery was unusually fast, unlike other Dengue patients. The doctors in the hospital were amazed, when at the time of discharge, the patented drug was disclosed to them. My husband came back home and laughed away to glory. He said, thank god, you didn't have life- threatening Diaorrhea or loose motion in the hospital, because of the fatally effective wonder-drug of Desi origin.

Papaya leaves are unusually effective in Dengue cases. All the Papaya trees in Delhi then were full of fruits, but without leaves, & Shekhar found it very hard to source these leaves in the crowded city of Delhi, then. 

Am still giggling away to glory like a nut, at the efficacy of our organic, herbal Desi-Medicines, giving tough competition to Big Daddy MNC Pharmas.

I wonder if our Indian Ayurveda mentions anywhere about the medicinal value of these leaves !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment