Monday, June 5, 2017

The Serene, Tranquil, Speechless, Voiceless Meditation Area of Bangalore's Ramakrishna Mutt, at Basavanagudi

The Serene, Tranquil, Speechless, Voiceless Meditation Area of Bangalore's Ramakrishna Mutt, at Basavanagudi  :  Write-up on the Trip & Experiences, Below the Pictures

Here are a few pictures, I had captured into my Smartphone Camera, during one of my visits to this Holy Shrine of Thaakur Ramakrishna, sometime in the not-so-far-off past














Whether I find time or not, whether people at home offer me their wholehearted permission or not, visiting holy places, temples & Ashrams of great Sages of our country, occassionally, is an exhilarating activity for me. 

The visits saturate me with boundless energy, and I always come back home, bouncing with life, charged with vigour, vitality and zeal, fully prepared for the next course of hectic activities. Though it's an entirely different thing, that people at home pounce over me, on my return, for absconding from home, without intimating anyone, and leave the members of the family wondering, where have I disappeared. 😆

Life of freedom, without any bondage, is great fun. But then, for that luxury, one should be ready to forgo, all the luxuries & comforts of worldly life.😆  . Was I really ready & mentally prepared for that??  😆 . Perhaps not, at least not at this stage of life.🤣 . When this is the case, then we do have our worldly duties & mundane responsibilities as well. It's as simple as that. 🤣. And I do realize the fact now. 🤣🤣

One of the holy places, I visit, whenever there's some free time, away from mundane responsibilities, is the nearby Ramakrishna Mutt, in Bangalore's Bull Temple road, Basavanagudi

The meditation area of this holy shrine, is a place, where anyone and everyone, would love to sit quietly, and get immersed in deep meditation. The vibrations are very powerful, centuries old, and one can feel it, if spiritually inclined.

The few pictures posted above few, were captured by me into my Smartphone Camera, during one of my visits to this holy Shrine of Thaakur Ramakrishna, in Appa's lifetime. This was a Shrine, Appa  had visited a number of times, along with Amma, when he was a new citizen, in this Cyber-City of Bangalore

Bengal will always have a special place in my life, in my Heart, in my Soul, Bengal being the place, where I grew up, with fond memories.

"Bondage is of the mind; freedom too is of the mind. If you say 'I am a free soul, who can bind me?' , Free you shall be, then & there." said Paramahamsa Ramakrishna. What a Powerful & Enlightening Quote !!!

Should I then keep repeating this quote, before the bunch of all my family members, like a broken gramophone record, to declare my Freedom from Bondage?? Sounds like a good idea. 🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment