Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Freedom from Worldly Bondage, Though For A Short Period, Is Our Occassional Birth Right, Yes Or No? 😆

Freedom from Worldly Bondage, Though For A Short Period, Is Our Occassional Birth Right, Yes Or No? 😆
 



 Raju & Rajee were here at Terrace Garden, for a short stay of three days, after a long time, to spend a couple of days with Amma. They left just yesterday. The three days period, was a gala time of celebration for me at least, if not equally for others. I didn't enter the kitchen even for a second, during this short period. Yummy Food for all of us, was arriving on time, from Amma's place. My only job was just to hog, and digest the food & waste my time in the best possible way. 😆

Even the minor responsibility of making tea & coffee, during these three days, was smartly delegated to Shekhar & Pappu, who were messing up the whole place, and made one hell of the kitchen. 😆
I just didn't know, what was happening around me, whether Psunami or Fire Fighting or Floods or Earthquakes or Bulldozing. It was a time of total Masthee for me. A time of total freedom, though temporary, 😆 from the terrible bondage of this Samsaaram. Was going on wondering, what was actual Nirvaanaa then, that Buddha preached? 😆

All the precious time, during this period, was most productively utilized, in Blogging, Tweeting, Facebooking, Pinteresting & Google + ing. 😆 What an ultra productive use of time & resources !!!, as we know that Time & Tide wait for none, Not even for an exceptional Great Soul like me. 😆
During this silent period of my life, there were no constant phone calls from Amma, which is the normal routine of the terribly bored old lady, asking me for my non stop running commentary about my Aduppangarai activities. 😆

To be on the safer side, I asked Rohan, to suggest a hiding place for me in the Universe, where Amma can never trace me, however hard she breaks her skull. 😆 


'That shouldn't be an issue Amma', said Rohan promptly, 'You have Google's second page to hide. It's uninhabited. Even Google will not enter that zone'. 😆

Eureka !!! My eyes started sparkling. ðŸ˜† . But the very next second, all the glow vanished, when there was a phone call from Raju, that he was leaving for Marthahalli urgently.
हाय किस्मत , तेरी रीत निराली . Back to the same old boring Karma Yoga, The Life Divine. My Father in Heaven !!, Give me my daily bread, and along with that, permanent Nirvaanaa too. I don't want this temporary Nirvaanaa. 😆

Oh Hell !!! What should I cook today, for lunch? It's already 11 o'clock now. Time for Amma's afternoon nap. Her lunch time is already over. Today, is not Nirjala Ekaadashee. Hurry up. Leave the computer screen, and do some productive work, and be of some use in the world. There's no place here for you தண்ட சோà®°ே . 😆 
--------------------
Disclaimer : "The inspiring & amazingly beautiful  'Images' on top, featured in this Blogpost, are the sole properties of their sole owners. My deepest sense of gratitude to him or her or of any gender, for making this small juicy write-up a reality. If the inclusion of these inspiring 'Images' in this Blogpost  is unacceptable to the actual owners, & they do not want these pictures anywhere here, the 'Great Creative Souls' may kindly send me a message with the details and the link to the picture, and I will remove the pictures right away. Unfortunately I was unable to discover the names of the artists, the Great World-Wide-Web ( WWW ) being full of Copy-Cats of all kinds, like me. : ) . I didn't want to put the wrong name of the artist either, without being sure about it. That would have been total injustice to the real artist. But I MUST, MUST admit before the Whole-Wide-World ( WWW ), that the 'Images' were indeed great inspiration for me, to begin this Blogpost:) :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment