Monday, June 5, 2017

Flowers have no emotions!!! ???? Is This Really A Fact ??? I Have My Serious Doubts !!!

Flowers have no emotions!!!  Is This Really A Fact ??? I Have My Serious Doubts !!! The Image attached down below, inspired me to get started with the present write-up. 

How could Sigmund Freud be so emotionless!!! Does this mean, Freud understood only human psychology, but was oblivious of plant psychology ???





Flowers look amazingly beautiful when they are happy and blissful. Try playing soothing music in front of them, or try  showing & showering your love & care for them, they'll start dancing with joy, with immense joy. You show your disrespect, disregard to them, by throwing dirty water or garbage over them, they'll wuther away very soon, and look absolutely lifeless, expressing their grief & hurt feelings, in their own plantly, flowerly & treely way.

I was never carried away by man-made wonders. Mostly never. But I am a mad nature-lover. I love scenic beauty, greenery, mountains, rivers, valleys(?), water falls, flowers, birds etc, like a maniac, simply like a maniac, leaving my dear husband Shekhar wondering many a times, as to what is there so mesmerizing & hypnotizing about these grasses & green leaves. :) At times the hubby dearest of mine, even gets disappointed at his inability to enjoy these god-made beauties along with me, however hard he tries to give me company. :)

Many a times, I have felt the intense happiness of plants, whenever I go near them. I have always wondered, why this sudden pleasant breeze, whenever I go near the plants. I realize now, after deep contemplation, that these plants feel my intense love for 'Mother- Nature'. 

Like a true child of the 'Aryan' race of this colourful, vibrant land of peninsular India, I am a devoted 'Nature-Worshipper'.

'Man is intelligent, and he's been made in the image of God'. So says our sublime, sacred, holy 'Christianity'. But can he ever create the sparkling, mesmerizing, maddenning Natural-Wonders that the Great God Almighty has created for us, His children?  Can he ever imitate That 'Supreme Power', the 'Transcendental Limitless Power' That controls the whole of this beginningless, endless Cosmos!!! Never, Ever, Never Ever.

Let's never have the wrong idea that plants, trees and flowers have no emotions and feelings. They are extremely sensitive, have an extremely sensitive mind, and show their reactions to human behaviour, both good and bad, both cruel & sublime, both sweet & bitter behaviours, immediately. One needs the ultra sensitivity of precision instruments of the most modern science, to feel this, to realize this 'Transcendental Reality'.  

Amen !!! Amen !!! Amen !!! In the Name Of The Father, And Of The Son, And Of The Holy Ghost Amen !!!
---------------------
Disclaimer :
"The inspiring & thought-provoking  'Image' on top, featured in this Blogpost, is the sole property of its sole owner. My deepest sense of gratitude to him or her or of any gender, for making this small write-up a reality. If the inclusion of this inspiring 'Image' in this Blogpost  is unacceptable to the actual owner, & doesn't want it anywhere here, the 'Great Talented Soul' may send me a message with the details and the link to the picture, and I will remove it right away. Unfortunately I was unable to discover the name of the creator, the Great World-Wide-Web ( WWW ) being full of Copy-Cats of all kinds, like me. Didn't want to put the wrong name of the creator either. That would have been total injustice to the real artist. But I MUST, MUST admit before the Whole-Wide-World ( WWW ), that the 'Image' was indeed a great inspiration for me, to begin this Blogpost:) :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment