Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mangoes, Mangoes Everywhere !!! But Alaaaas !!! Rarely A CLASSY Mango In The Indian Markets , These Days : In A Country, Which Was Always Believed To Be The Motherland of Delicious & Flavourful Mangoes !!!

Mangoes, Mangoes everywhere, but rarely a CLASSY mango in the Indian markets , these days : In The Motherland of Mangoes



Attached, right above this write-up, right above this juicy post, is a quick snapshot, of fresh Mango shake, that jumped out of my Usha Shriram Kitchen Juicer, just before breakfast this morning, ready for immediate consumption with breakfast, which sometimes is grand & ultra lavish, and sometimes BPL ( Below poverty Line) 🤣 ; All depending on my moods & Joshe (जोश ), the energy in my SOUL, and the time available.

If you are lucky, it's a lavish feast ; if your stars are unfavourable & Vakraa, it's Nirjala Ekaadashee ( निर्जल एकादशी ) for everyone, I just wanted to remind my readers.🤣🤣

Is it good or bad to be Moody, I know not. But then, great men & great women have often said, that only during these rare moody occasions of some of the moodiest people, the world gets blessed with some of the Greatest Masterpieces of Fine-arts, Music, Dance, Literature & Sculpture.

Unfortunately my moods have only created havoc, chaos & starvation in the house, and I am still anxiously waiting to see the Masterpiece someday, sometime. 🤣🤣
 
Fine then, let's come to the original topic of our fresh, morning Thindee.

Two large glasses, presented here, are for my not so dear, hubby & sonny, and one tiny, but generous glass, for my ever gloomy, ever sad, ever depressed Maathaa Shree. 🤣. But this fresh mango shake in a sparkling glass tumbler, any day, is all that she wants to cheer her up, with an even more sparkling face & sparkling eyes. 🤣🤣

And what about some Mango shake for me? Well for me, just the last few drops, left in the extreme bottom of the juicer, before dumping the gadget for washing in the terribly messed up kitchen sink. It's unusual, but suddenly I have developed immense fear about the terrifying complications of diabetes, after the recent blurred vision & contaminated secretions, for ten continuous days.

Having a Medical Man by your side 365 X 24 X 7 ; A bane or a boon??? Sometimes a boon, but for most part a bane. 🤣.  Else I would have kept aside a huge jugful, for my own self first, before
getting down to the noble act of PHILANTHROPY. 🤣🤣

I am in an ultra freaky mood in the fresh morning hours right now, when I am writing this great literary piece, dreaming of Nobel literature prize, Pulitzer Prize, Booker Prize, Gyaanpeeth
Award, or at least a tiny, local Terrace Garden's ITTAMADU Award. 

Not that I am fond of Mango Shake ; I never was. And certainly not in this holy, sublime, morning hour of Spiritual Saadhana, Dhyaanam & Samaadhi, to distort & corrupt my immaculate mood. 🤣🤣

For a humble Soul like me, just a family size platter of Export Quality, fresh Alphonsos, Banaarasi Langadaa & Bengali Himsaagar Aam is more than enough, for my bare survival. I want to keep myself permanently away from all unwanted, vainglorious luxuries of earthly life. 🤣

So Long Mala

No comments:

Post a Comment