Monday, June 5, 2017

The Doctor of my Broken Bones : The man, born to crush, my rickety हड्डी पसली 😆😆



Image Source

 
My dear husband Shekhar once introduced me to one of his doctor friends, an Orthopedic Surgeon by profession.

I had some Orthopedic problem, with my old rickety, degenerating bones, and I was desperate for a solution to my sweet agonies. 

Hence the noble job, by our dear Shekhar, I mean Dr. Chandrashekhar , to introduce me to the concerned person.
The doctor of bones, was a brilliant professional, and knew his stuff, as I was briefed by Shekhar, before entering his cabin. Else, I would have eaten his head, and chewed his bones.
😆😆

The doctor, indeed looked like a great doctor. But I had yet to experience the quality of his professionalism, through personal experience only.

The competent gentleman, prescribed some classy medicines for me, by one of the Pharma Giants.
As a lay person, I asked the doctor about the dicy side effects, and adverse effects of the drug. 

He just smiled at me, probably trying to convey, that I shouldn’t overload my harmless, innocent brain, with unwanted data, thereby bringing down the efficiency & productivity of the brain, provided of course,the brain existed, and provided of course the Great God, hasn’t missed placing the grey organ inside my KHOPEDEE, I mean my massive skull, in his busy stressful hours of board-meetings.  😆😆

The Great God perhaps is an absent-minded buffoon, as he has no time to listen to my distress & agonies, and provide a quick relief, to my unfortunate self. Perhaps, He Himself is in distress, and in need of help, who knows??  😆😆
 
Well then, let’s bring down the Orthopedic Surgeon to this paragraph once again, from the top floor of this skyscraper.
I just didn’t want to argue with the medical man, showing my lack of knowledge & ignorance, that would already have been evident to him, at the introductory stage itself.

I smartly came out of the cabin quietly, with an air of intelligence, to try my luck, gulping the medicine prescribed, at home.
After a few days, of gulping the most dicy, toxic drug, as required, I had to revisit the doc, for discussing my improvement.

I had improved marvelously. I told him, that I found several adverse effects for the medicine, in 'Drugs Today' & other drug manuals of repute, through my intense research, as I had nothing better to do. These junks, I mean these medical manuals, are plenty in our household, being the pastime hobby, of the medical man at home. 😆😆

The gentleman of bones said, that I should never look into the adverse effects of medicines. As this will only create negative waves in my mind, delaying the recovery from disease, and even making the recovery impossible, proving great doctors like him to be good for nothings. 😆😆

As a wise man, he advised me, to look only into the positive side of every drug. As this he said, will motivate my inner self, to co-operate with the quick-recovery process.

Man of bones, was indeed a man of wisdom. Like a great Yogee of India, he knew how human mind works.I did learn a lot from this great man of knowledge & wisdom. 

Our MNC Pharma Giants, I am sure, will be very happy to assimilate these pearls of wisdom, of this medical man of wisdom, my hubby dear’s coffee table buddy. They will be supremely happy with the drugs they manufacture, without the extremely stressful R&D work, for improving the adverse effects of the old drugs, in the market.  😆😆
 
I came back home, and complemented dear Shekhar profusely with all my heart, for moving around only with men & women of wisdom, in his hospitals. I told him, that a man is always known by the company he keeps. Since, I have also painfully kept the company of this wise man, since the past almost 35 years, without creating Hangaamaas & sueing him, I am conveniently convinced, that I too must be a wise person today.  😆😆

----------------------------

The inspiring 'Cartoon' on top, featured in this Blogpost, is the sole property of its sole owner. My deepest sense of gratitude to him or her or of any gender, for making this small write-up a reality. If the inclusion of this inspiring 'Image' in this Blogpost  is unacceptable to the actual owner, & doesn't want it anyehere here, the 'Talented Witty Soul' may send me a message with the details and the link to the picture, and I will remove it right away. Unfortunately I was unable to discover the name of the artist, the Great World-Wide-Web ( WWW ) being full of Copy-Cats of all kinds, like me. Didn't want to put the wrong name of the artist either. That would have been total injustice to the real artist. But I MUST, MUST admit before the Whole-Wide-World ( WWW ), that the 'Image' was indeed a great inspiration for me, to begin this Blogpost 🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment